Serving: 28 madeleines
Bake time: 10-13 min
Oven set to 325° F
2 large eggs
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon Jamaican Rum Cream
1 cup all-purpose flour
140 grams (10 Tbs) unsalted butter (melted)
1/2 cup farmers cheese (full fat)
Powdered sugar for decor (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Spray madeleine pans with cooking spray.
- Start with whisking together the eggs and sugar until well blended.
- Next, mix in the salt, vanilla extract, baking powder, and Jamaican Rum Cream.
- Slowly add in the sifted flour.
- Mix in the melted butter making sure its not hot.
- Finally, incorporate the farmers cheese.
- Take the madeleine mixture and have it cover about 3/4 of the madeliene form.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes on 325°F until a light golden color (don’t over bake them. You want them soft and fluffy).