The name is not promising, but we promise you that IT IS delicious! The lime gives it a fresh tropical sensation and it will just blow your mind. It’s topped off with toasted coconut flakes that give the fruit salad a crunchy finishing touch!
- 4 oz uncooked Israeli couscous pasta
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- 4 oz cool whip
- 1.2 oz jello instant vanilla pudding
- 10 oz crushed pineapple
- 1 (20) canned cubed pineapple
- 1 lb blueberries
- 1 (15 0z) canned mandarin
- 1 (15 oz) canned peaches
- Zest of 1 key lime
- Toasted sweetened coconut for garnishing
- Cook the Israeli couscous pasta according to the package instructions. Drain in cold water and set aside.
- When pasta is completely cooled add 1/3 cup condensed milk then crushed pineapple.
- Prepare the vanilla pudding. Use 1/2 package of jello instant vanilla pudding and mix with 1 cup coconut milk and set aside to thicken.
- Go ahead and throw in the fresh blueberries, canned pineapple, and mandarins in a strainer to drain all the excess juice. You want it to be nice and creamy and not runny.
- Mix cool whip to the vanilla pudding and add into the cooled pasta.
- Add the fruit to the couscous pasta and prepared cream.
- Mix lightly adding the zest of one key lime and garnish with sweetened toasted coconut flakes. ENJOY !!