I have a week spot for cheeses, especially gouda cheese. I love to enjoy it with a sandwich and a cup of coffee. I haven’t been able to try it in other recipes, so decided to create my own. Gouda cheese is a smoked cheese and is one of the oldest recorded cheeses. We love this salad and hope you do as well.
Time to make: 10min + 20min for cooling of the Zucchini
- 1/2 pound of gouda cheese
- 3 medium zucchini
- 10.5 oz (1 small container) Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp mayonaise
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill
- Cut zucchini in half and slice.
- Sauté zucchini on med high for 5 min.
- Cool the zucchini meanwhile cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut up the cheese in thin strands.
- Mix mayonnaise and the garlic.
- Add in cooled zucchini, cherry tomatoes, and gouda cheese.
- Mix together all ingredients and sprinkle dill on top.