Have you ever just wanted a ridiculously delicious salad!? I know I have! And it hits the spot every single time!
Prep time: 7 min
- 8 oz baby spinach
- 5 oz cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 3 persian cucumbers (sliced in half and chopped)
- 1/2 of an avocado (sliced or diced)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
1. Start with the dressing. Using emerson blender, blend 1/2 cup olive oil, 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 2 garlic cloves, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp of salt.
2. In a mediume size bowl. Throw in the spinach, sliced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and avocado. Add 3 tbsp of the prepared balsamic dressing and the rest store in the refrigerator for future use. Mix.