It’s the perfect breakfast! They’re so soft and the melted chocolate is heavenly! Drizzle it with some condensed milk and top it off with some of your favorite fruits.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp condensed milk
- 1/2 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconuts
- In a mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients: 1 cup all-purpose flour, 2 tsp baking powder,1/4 tsp salt.
- In a separate bowl combine all wet ingredients: 3/4 cup buttermilk, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup olive oil, and 3 tbsp condensed milk.
- Transfer the bowl with the mixed wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until well incorporated.
- Add 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1/4 cup shredded coconuts. Mix.
- On a girdle, put 2 tbsp of mixture to create small circles and have them cook for a couple minutes (until pancakes start bubbling up.) Then flip the pancakes over and and have them cook for another couple minutes.
- Once they’re ready transfer the pancakes onto a plate and drizzle them with condensed milk and top it off with some of your favorite fruit.