You don’t have much time for a meal prep? Well this recipe would be a great way to start out. It’s simple, easy, and delicious! What everyone looks for in a recipe!
- 3-4 medium potatoes (sliced)
- 2 small onions (sliced)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (13 oz) chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- First layer: In a 8×8 inch pan peel and slice up 3 potatoes and lay out evenly.
- Over the potatoes sprinkle 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Then pour 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Second layer: Take 2 small onions and slice up and lay out evenly.
- Third layer: 1 can of chicken breast mixed with 3 tbsp of mayonnaise. spread out evenly.
- Fourth layer: Top off last layer with 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 45 min – 1 hour. Potatoes are ready when knife or fork spears through the potatoes easily.