Servings: 4-6 cups
Prep time: 20 min
Looking for an amazing hot chocolate recipe now that winter is here? This is it folks! It’s extremely creamy and not too sweet. So good that it makes you come back for more. The perfect chocolatey sensation!
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Fresh whipped heavy cream and dash of cinnamon for topping
- Boil milk with cinnamon stick and leave it covered with the cinnamon stick for 15 min.
- Add salt, sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate chips and whisk together until nicely incorporated.
- Then add half & half. Bring it to a simmer. Serve.