Bake time : 20 min
Thin, flakey, soft, and super creamy! This fish is one of our favorites! It’s light- tasting and when it’s served with a side of rice or barely wheat, it’s the perfect dinner combo!
- 4 swai fish fillet
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 10 mushrooms sliced
- 1 wedge of lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly season 4 swai fish fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, make the cream by mixing 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, salt, pepper, 2 tbs of all-purpose flour, garlic, and 3 tbsp parmesan cheese.
- Pour the prepared mixture over the 4 fillets of fish.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- While fish is baking, sautée mushrooms with a tbsp of butter and some salt.
- Squeeze a wedge of lemon juice over the fish fillets.
- Top off the swai fish with the sautéed mushrooms.
Note: Swai fish can be easily over seasoned. Doesn’t require much seasoning.