- 1 lb imitation Crab
- 4 boiled eggs
- 1/2 an english cucumber
- 1 can (15 oz) sweet corn
- 1-2 green onions
- 2 tbsp dill
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Note: I find the imitation crab from Costco to be the most delicious!
- First boil 4 eggs.
- Grab a big bowl and using a chopper go ahead and chop up 1 lb of imitation crab.
- Once the boiled eggs are cooled cut them in half and chop them up using a chopper.
- Dice 1/2 a english cucumber.
- Add in 1 can of sweet corn (make sure you drain out the water).
- Chop up 1-2 green onions and 2 tbsp of dill.
- Add in 1/2 cup of mayonnaise to the bowl and mix until well incorporated.