These are absolutely heavenly! Once they’re fresh out of the oven with a glass of cold milk… Don’t think anything could beat that! Warm, fluffy, chocolatey, and tasty!
- 1 stick soft unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 ripe banana (smashed)
- 1 1/4 all purpose flour (sifted)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- First preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Beat a stick of butter on high speed until its nice and fluffy (3-5 min).
- Crack in 2 eggs, 3 tbsp of sour cream, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, and sift in 3/4 cup of brown sugar. Whisk well.
- Smash up 2 ripe bananas and add into wet mixture.
- In a sifter, sift through 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour, 2 tsp baking powder, and 1/4 tsp salt. whisk everything until nicely incorporated.
- With a spatula, fold in 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Grap a cupcake pan, add in cupcake liners and fill them 3/4 way.
- Bake for 25-30 min. Until slightly golden.