This is a great appetizer for your guests! I love that it doesn’t take much time, because there’s no need to apply the chicken breast topping to every single slice of bread. Apply it on the baguette, have it bake, cut it, and there you have it. Simple, easy, and definitely a time saver!
- 1 can chicken breast
- 3 boiled eggs
- 1 can corn
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Boil 3 eggs, have it cool, and chop them up.
- Chop parsley, dill and scallion.
- Grate the cheese.
- Drain a can of chicken breast and separate the canned chicken breast using a fork
- Drain the can of corn.
- Place the chicken breast, chopped eggs, corn, cheese, dill, parsley, and scallions in a bowl and mix with mayonnaise.
- Spread the mixture onto the bread and bake at 350º F for about 15 min depending on your oven.