This dish is absolutely tasty and I am in love with the fact that I need to use only one skillet for the cooking process. Less washing and cleaning means more time enjoying the one pot dish!! We call for chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts, because we find it to be a lot more juicier, tastier, and more tender. However , the choice is yours. Use what you’ve got!
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup flour
- 5 oz asparagus
- 8 oz broccolli
- 2 cups half & half
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Take your defrosted chicken and cut in 1-inch strips.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour. Mix
- Heat up 1/4 cup of olive oil in a deep large sized skillet. Place your chicken strips onto the skillet, have them cook for 5 minutes on medium high heat, flip over and have them cook for another 5 min. Add in 1/4 tsp rosemary, 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- Cut asparagus in thirds and coarsely chop your broccoli. Add vegetables to the skillet. Saute 8-10 minutes or until tender with lid closed.
- Pour into the skillet 2 cups of half & half, add minced garlic, and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a boil, Turn off the heat and set aside with the lid closed.
- Garnish with your choice of chives, green onions, or parsley and serve!